Kinlet Hall is owned by Moffats School Limited.
Your privacy is important to Moffats School Limited. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Moffats School Limited collects, and the ways in which Moffats School Limited uses that personal information.
Moffats School Limited may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website;
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website;
- information about transactions carried out over this website;
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services and any other information that you send to Moffats School Limited.
Moffats School Limited may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- send you marketing communications.
Where Moffats School Limited discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Moffats School Limited may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Moffats School Limited will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Moffats School Limited will store all the personal information you provide.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Cookies are files sent by web servers to web browsers, and stored by the web browsers.
The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables a web server to identify and track web browsers.
There are two main kinds of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are deleted from your computer when you close your browser, whereas persistent cookies remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach their expiry date.
- to improve user experience;
- redirection after logging in etc;
- statistical purposes to improve future site navigation;
- to determine log-in expiry;
- to preserve site usability for logged in users;
- to determine the length of the session for a logged in user.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies.
In Internet Explorer, you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector.
In Firefox, you can adjust your cookies settings by clicking “Tools”, “Options” and “Privacy”.
Blocking cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of some websites.
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Moffats School Limited is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
by email to email@example.com; or
by post to The Data Controller, Moffats School, Kinlet Hall, Bewdley, DY12 3AY, United Kingdom
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.